ReBuild USA State of Infrastructure Report
ReBuild USA has released its report on The State of Infrastructure, and five principles for Congress as it considers an infrastructure bill. Read the full report and principles below.
- BROAD: Modernize all aspects of America’s aging infrastructure to keep our communities safe and thriving, spur economic growth, and invest and grow the middle class.
- ROBUST: Include robust federal investment that will meet our pressing infrastructure needs and lay a foundation for growth.
- STANDARDS: Ensure the safety of all communities by promoting and preserving hiring and procurement standards that maximize community investments, create construction career pathways for underserved communities, and ensure the safest, most productive and optimally trained pool of workers to rebuild our country.
- EFFICIENT: Restructure the existing project delivery process to ensure the efficient and timely completion of projects.
- SUSTAINABLE: Utilize long-term, sustainable funding paths to tackle our current challenges and lay out a vision for a brighter, better future for our nation.
Click here to download the full report.